As Spring Training is only a few moments away, it’s time kick into high gear and deal with several predictions, a few guarantees, and how the Los Angeles Dodgers might be interested in a Cuban free agent outfielder. It’s time for today’s Dodgers Credits!
- It appears that Alexei Bell, a Cuban free agent, showcased for MLB teams, and the Dodgers were there to watch.
- ESPN’s Jayson Stark polled executives, and the results might shock you as far as Los Angeles is concerned.
- FOX Sports released their 27 Spring Training Predictions, and a few of them involved the Dodgers.
- Steve Dilbeck of the Los Angeles Times had 23 guarantees for the Dodgers during Spring Training.
- The Los Angeles Dodgers and Tim Leiweke have come to agreement to bring concerts to Dodger Stadium.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- David Young put together a list of the “all-time giants of the Los Angeles Dodgers”, and it’s great. [True Blue LA]
- Sure, the Dodgers’ left field position is a platoon, but so are a lot of teams’ left field position. [Dodgers Digest]
- Justin Turner is known for his red-haired look, but don’t overlook his charitable contributions. [LA Times]
- Howie Kendrick is nothing if not consistent throughout his Major League career. [Dodger Insider]
- Mets infielder Ruben Tejada says Chase Utley still hasn’t apologized for his Game 2 slide. [FOX Sports]
- Alex Wood finding a resurgence in 2016 could help the rotation a ton. [Bleacher Report]
- Projecting the lineup order, starting rotation, and bullpen for the upcoming season. [MLB.com]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://dodgersnation.com/dodgers-news-rumors-tons-of-team-rankings-keith-laws-top-10-dodger-prospects-and-more/2016/02/16/”]Team Rankings, Law’s Top 10 Dodger Prospects, and More[/button]