The Dodgers were on the short end of the stick on Wednesday, losing 11-4 to the Miami Marlins after allowing nine runs in the 5th inning. The defeat continues the team’s poor run of late as they’ve lost five of their last six, but they’ll have a chance to get back on the right track in Thursday afternoon’s series finale in south Florida.
In other news, pitcher Clayton Kershaw being shut down isn’t being considered an option according to Dodgers manager Dave Roberts. His declaration comes with the left-hander going through command problems, difficulties that come after the future Hall of Famer hit injured list with shoulder soreness earlier this season. Also, the Dodgers distanced themselves from starting pitcher Julio Urias, as they’ve pulled his previously planned bobblehead giveaway from the schedule. Urias was arrested and charged with felony domestic violence on Sunday night.
The Dodgers Nation crew went to some of the best Dodger bars around Dodger Stadium, and you can catch their video on it and much more below!
The Top Headlines from Dodgers Nation
- LA Not Considering Shutting Down Clayton Kershaw, Says Dave Roberts
- Dodgers Officially Remove Julio Urias Bobblehead Night from Calendar
- Julio Urias Placed on Administrative Leave by MLB
- Clayton Kershaw Still Dealing With Shoulder Injury
- Austin Barnes Provides Update After Scary Head Injury
- Will Smith Trying to Get Swing Back on Track
- Best Dodgers Bars Around Dodger Stadium: 3 More LA Hot Spots
More from our friends at Inside The Dodgers!
- Clayton Kershaw Has Simple Response to Questions Regarding Shoulder Injury
- Dave Roberts Reacts to Julio Urias’ Arrest
- Dodgers Fall Behind Braves in Latest Power Rankings Following Series Loss
Dodgers Tweets of the Day
Photo Credit: Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports
We’re giving away an authentic Mookie Betts jersey. All you have to do is subscribe to our YouTube Channel! Subscribe and hit that notification bell to stay up to date on all the latest Dodgers news, rumors, interviews, live streams, and more!