The regular season is quickly nearing its conclusion, and with the Dodgers having clinched the NL West a while ago by this point, the focus is starting to be toward the postseason.
Speaking of the postseason, the Dodgers will head into the playoffs as World Series contenders, and NL Most Valuable Player contender Mookie Betts is focused on playoff success rather than the regular season award. President of Baseball Operations Andrew Friedman spoke about the impact that Jason Heyward has made since the veteran made his way to LA this season, and also talked about Clayton Kershaw after he potentially made his last regular season start at Dodger Stadium.
Is Dave Roberts the Manager of the Year? Multiple experts seem to think just that, and they discussed their thoughts.
You can read about that and so much more Dodgers news below!
Your Top Headlines from Dodgers Nation
- Mookie Betts Doesn’t Care About MVP Race, Focused on Winning World Series
- MLB Analyst Picks Mookie Betts Over Ronald Acuña Jr. for MVP Award
- Andrew Friedman Opens Up On Jason Heyward’s ‘Trust Fall’ with LA
- Andrew Friedman Not Letting Himself Think About Clayton Kershaw Retiring
- MLB Analysts Praise Dave Roberts, Make Manager of the Year Case
And more from our friends at Inside The Dodgers!
- Analyst Thinks Clayton Kershaw Should Start Game 2 of NLDS
- Former Dodgers Reliever Credits Dave Roberts, Pitching in LA For Saving Career
- Dodgers Climb Big in Final MLB Power Rankings of the Regular Season
Dodgers Tweets of the Day
Photo Credit: David Butler II-USA TODAY Sports
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel yet? Subscribe and hit that notification bell to stay up to date on all the latest Dodgers news, rumors, interviews, live streams, and more!