Dodgers Team News
Dodgers Notes: Scherzer Slams Ejection vs LA, Rojas Injured, Coach Tossed & More
Despite the Los Angeles Dodgers coming out on the losing side of their Wednesday matchup against the New York Mets, what a dramatic game it was! We saw emotions flaring the entire time and even before that, we got some huge injury updates on Will Smith and Miguel Rojas and so much more!
It may sting a bit to read about your Boys in Blue following a tough loss but don’t worry, we are here with you for the ride!
- Dodgers Highlights: Max Scherzer Ejected, LA’s Offense Silent, Lose Series to Mets to Drop Back Under .500
- Chris Taylor Hopes to Avoid IL, May Not Be Available Rest of the Week
- Dodgers Miguel Rojas Hits the Injured List with Tests Coming Up
- Mets RHP Max Scherzer Ejected on Wednesday Against Dodgers After Sticky Substance Check
- Clayton Kershaw Praises Dodgers Organization After Securing 200th Career Win
- Will Smith Still ‘Days Away’ From Returning Following Concussion
- Max Scherzer Reveals Why He Was Ejected Against the Dodgers on Wednesday