Dodgers Team News
Dodgers Notes: Spring Training Cuts, Dave Roberts’ Roster Thoughts, New Dodger Stadium Food & More
It is super bittersweet as your Dodgers wind down their last few days in Spring Training. We found out some final changes to the roster and got some great reactions from guys like Ryan Pepiot that will remain in the big league. Dustin May also revealed his season plans, new items were added to the menu at Dodger Stadium, and a former player of ours retired !
These are just a few of the many headlines you may have missed today. No hard feelings taken at all, continue scrolling to catch up with your Boys in Blue !
- Dodgers Rumored Trade Target Bryan Reynolds Could End Up Staying in Pittsburgh for a Long Time
- Dustin May Feels He’s Understanding What It Takes to Manage the MLB Grind
- Dave Roberts Talks Decision to Go with Pepiot over Grove
- One Time Dodgers Reliever Released by Texas Rangers
- Dodger Stadium Feature New Food Options for 2023
- LA Cuts 3 More From Spring Training Roster
- Dave Roberts Doesn’t Think Julio Urias Will Be Distracted This Season