Dodgers Spring Training Tickets to Go On Sale Next Week
The Dodgers are just 2 weeks away from their first Spring Training season of the year at Sloan Park against the Cubs. The biggest question at this point has been if fans are going to be able to attend those games. The plan for MLB has been to allow fans on some level, but teams have had to work to come up with a safe plan for attendance.
The Dodgers announced today that they would be selling tickets to games held at Camelback Ranch. They plan on selling 18 percent of the capacity of the stadium, or roughly 2400 total tickets. Tickets must be purchased in advance and will be sold in pods of 2, 4, and 6 seats apiece.
The Dodgers will put the tickets on sale starting on Saturday, February 20th at 9:00 a.m. PT. Tickets will only be available for single-game purchase, so there will not be packages available for multiple games this year.
Related: Dodgers Announce 4-Player Deal With the A’s
The Dodgers also announced the following safety protocols for fans in attendance at Camelback Ranch for games:
- Social distancing will be enforced at all times.
- Appropriate masks will be required unless fans are eating or drinking in their ticketed seats. Neck gaiters, bandanas and masks with valves are not considered appropriate masks.
- Concessions and retail will be cashless and contactless operations.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the ballpark.
- Practice fields will be closed to fans.
- No bags will be permitted except for those that are carried for medical reasons or manufactured diaper bags that accompany infants and young children
If you are trying to purchase tickets to a game in Glendale this Spring, follow the update link to games here.
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel yet? Subscribe and hit that notification bell to stay up to date on all the latest Dodgers news, interviews, live streams, and more!
Dodgers Trade Dylan Floro to Miami For Alex Vesia and a Prospect