As the NFC and AFC Championship games are decided, we’re here to make sure you’re up to date in all that’s going on in DodgerLand. Here are today’s Dodgers Credits.
- The Dodgers have “taken a step back”, according to the Boston Globe.
- By one measure, the Dodgers have the best fans in baseball.
- It’s no secret some more bullpen help is needed, and here are some possible targets.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- The team signed outfielder Corey Brown to a minor league contract. [True Blue LA]
- Here’s an overview of the Dodgers’ prospects that are ranked from 75th-50th in the organization. [Dodgers Digest]
- Clayton Kershaw has one of the best pitches in baseball, but that’s not a surprise. [ESPN Insider]
- The Diamondbacks are trying to trade Aaron Hill, possibly so they can afford to sign Howie Kendrick. [MLB Trade Rumors]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://dodgersnation.com/lack-of-charges-for-chapman-changes-nothing-for-dodgers/2016/01/21/”]NEXT: Lack of Chargers for Chapman Changes Nothing For Dodgers[/button]