Dodger Stadium Features New Food Options for 2023
The Dodgers enter their 61st year playing at Dodger Stadium with a variety of new food options ready for fans in 2023!
Along with the legendary Dodger Dog (still provided by Papa Cantella, not Farmer John’s), all the usual goodies will be available at the ballpark including peanuts, Cracker Jack, nachos, popcorn and more. But the list of new food and vendors provides options for fans of all tastes and restrictions.
Here’s a peek at that new list (via Dodgers media relations)
All New Dodgers Stadium Food (and Locations) in 2023
LA Cheesesteak (Stand 208 field)
- Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich
- Amoroso roll, Cheese Whiz, sautéed beef
- Wild Mushroom Philly Sandwich
- Amoroso roll, mushroom blend, provolone cheese
- Philly Chicken Sandwich
- Amoroso roll, sautéed chicken, Kraft mayo, provolone cheese
Dunkin (Stand 246 field) & Trolley Treats (Stand 702 reserved)
- Fried Cheesecake on a stick
- NY Style Cheesecake hand-dipped in tempura batter, topped with powdered sugar raspberry sauce
Flamin’ Hot Corner (Stand 247 field)
- Hot Link Corn Dog
- Chipotle sausage hand dipped in corn batter, cheese sauce, hot Cheeto dust
LA Grille (Stand 245 field)
- Mediterranean Chicken Bowl
- Marinated chicken, basmati rice, diced tomatoes, cucumber salad, hummus, tzatziki, shredded red cabbage salad
- Mediterranean Falafel Bowl
- Falafel, basmati rice, diced tomatoes, cucumber salad, hummus, tzatziki, shredded red cabbage salad
- Greek Fries
- Crinkle cut fries, gyro meat, feta cream sauce, tomatoes, Kalamata olives, sliced red onions, pepperoncini, feta cheese
Think Blue BBQ (Stand 251 field)
- New BBQ platter
- Half rack smoked pork ribs, smoked half chicken, smoked brisket, mac and cheese, cornbread, fresh corn, baked beans
Taqueria (Stand 360 centerfield)
- Potato taquitos
- 6” tortilla, mashed potatoes, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, charred jalapeño aioli, queso fresco
Dodger Deli (Stand 437 loge)
- Chicken Pesto Panini
- Sourdough bread, sliced marinated chicken, herb aioli, sliced tomatoes, Swiss cheese
Fan Fare (Stand 731 reserved)
- Chicken Sandwich
- Grilled chicken, leaf lettuce, sliced tomatoes, Swiss cheese, garlic aioli, potato bun
Along with so many great new food options, the Dodgers are excited to bring more updates and additions to Dodger Stadium including new lighting fixtures that will bring the latest and greatest lighting to the venerable ballpark.
This was how our Noah Camras explained it.
The new lights are replacing the team’s old system, which was installed in 2008. They will not only be able to better highlight the action on the field, they’ll also be able to do custom light shows, which are sure to wow the Dodger Stadium crowd. The Dodgers switched to all LED lights, which will not only shine brighter, but also use 50 percent less power.
Get out to Dodger Stadium early and often this season! Check out the schedule here and find a game that works for you! We need reviews on all the new food at the stadium!
Greek Loaded Fries did not have gyro meat @ 3/26 game!
No gyro meat in the Greek Loaded Fries @ the 3/26 exhibition game! The guy at the counter said it was a vegetarian menu item?
No gyro meat in the Greek Loaded Fries at the exhibition game on 3/26! The guy behind the counter said it was a vegetarian menu item?
Cheese wiz on a cheese stick : no
Wild mushroom with provolone: maybe we’ll see
Cheesesteak on a stick: only LA and Springfield
Bbq: if anything comes out a can I done
Dodgers stadium best know foods: dodger dog and right field all you can eat. Choose money over both now making things up. What happened to those fake garlic fries you tried to still from the real NL west world champions?