Dodgers Team News
Dodgers Notes: Bullpen Struggles in Loss Again, Outman Continues to Shine, Kershaw’s Interesting Pitch Explained & More
Your Los Angeles Dodgers took another loss at the hands of failed late game efforts. We are still less than ten games into the season so it is not time to hit the panic button just yet. We received more injury updates specifically regarding Miguel Rojas, a new minor league signing, and so much more!
We’re reaching the end of the week and it’s been a long one for everybody. Kick back, relax, and dive into the latest buzz around your Boys in Blue!
- Dodgers Score: Syndergaard Can’t Hold Big Lead, LA Loses Consecutive Games
- Miguel Rojas Provides Update on Injury
- What Exactly Was Clayton Kershaw Doing with 65 Eephus Pitch?
- Evan Phillips isn’t the Dodgers Closer; But Also, He Is, Dave Roberts Talks Role
- Messaging from Justin Turner Has Resonated with Dodgers’ Gavin Lux Through Injury
- James Outman Homers Off His Hero, Dodgers Rookie Shines to Open Season
- Dodgers Sign Journeyman Pitcher Cuevas to Minor League Deal
Dodger’s inability to create runs is also another problem besides pitching. They are tied for last with the number of stolen bases. Just 1 ! Come on with the limited number of attempts for pickoffs and the larger bases, the Dodgers should be trying to manufacture runs. Can’t remember the last time the Dodgers attempted a bunt to move a runner over. Going to be a long season with Dave in charge.