The Dodgers faced the St. Louis Cardinals on Friday for 16 innings just to come up short, losing the game 4-3. On Saturday they looked to even the score with Kenta Maeda getting the start! Unfortunately, Yasiel Puig would remain on the bench due to tightness in his right hamstring.
In other news, the Dodgers recalled Ross Stripling, we analyze what the Dodgers should do with Hyun-Jin Ryu, and more! To catch up on all of this news and more, check below!
Latest on DodgersNationTV:
[button color=”red” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5JV2g0vhv9_s2tHZtucYlQ”]Subscribe to DodgersNationTV[/button]
- Dodgers News: Yasiel Puig Still Dealing With Hamstring Tightness
- Dodgers News: Ross Stripling Recalled from OKC
- Dodgers Fandom: The Casual and The Passionate
- What Should the Dodgers Do with Hyun-Jin Ryu?
Blogs and Local Media:
- LA Times: Ross Stripling is recalled by Dodgers to help out in relief
- DodgersDigest: CARDINALS 4, DODGERS 3: WASTED OPPORTUNITIES SINK DODGERS IN 16
- TrueBlueLA: Yasiel Puig sits again, Andrew Toles starts in right field for Dodgers
- CBS Sports: Dodgers’ Yasiel Puig: Out Saturday with hamstring injury
- ESPN: Dodgers missing out on chances to gain ground in NL West
- Sports Illustrated: Chris Archer to the Dodgers? What a trade for Rays’ ace might look like