There are a ton of factors that have played a role in the Dodgers playing some pretty rough baseball over the past couple of weeks but the bullpen continues to be a standout issue compared to the rest. The result of that on Wednesday was an 8-4 loss to the Chicago White Sox.
In other team news, Chris Taylor is quite satisfied with his offensive progress as of late, Andrew Friedman is confident in LA despite a number of “roster holes”, and Ryan Pepiot’s recovery process is not looking the greatest right now. For all of the biggest headlines surrounding your Boys in Blue, continue scrolling!
- Max Muncy Dealing With Grade 2 Hamstring Strain, Not Going on IL Yet
- Bullpen Collapses Again as LA Loses Another Game They Should Have Won
- MLB Analyst Breaks Down How J.D. Martinez Revitalized His Career With LA
- LA Activates Shelby Miller Off Bereavement List, DFA Adam Kolarek
- Clayton Kershaw is Learning About LA’s Rookie Ace on the Fly
- Dodgers Bolster Bullpen With Roster Move Ahead of Wednesday’s Game Against White Sox
- Former Dodgers World Series Champion on the Move Again
Our Favorite Dodgers Tweets Today
How about a four-run sixth inning? pic.twitter.com/F0gHH8xhiP— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) June 15, 2023
Yency Almonte's stats for the Dodgers since May 20:
He's lowered his ERA from 9.00 to 6.11. He seems to be figuring things out.— Noah Camras (@noahcamras) June 15, 2023
Dodger great Carl Erskine will receive the @baseballhall's 2023 John Jordan “Buck” O’Neil Lifetime Achievement award during Hall of Fame Weekend.— Dodger Insider (@DodgerInsider) June 15, 2023