Everyone’s favorite day finally arrived! Thursday was the Dodgers’ annual team dress up day and while a blowout loss to the Colorado Rockies wasn’t ideal, smiles were still all around, especially on the face of Coach Prime Roberts.
Here’s a small look at the creativity shown by your LA Dodgers as they exited Colorado.
Most of the coaching staff joined Dave Roberts with the Colorado University theme, but there was still plenty of originality, albeit not as exceptional as we’ve seen in years past.
In the full team photo above, some highlights include.
- Lance Lynn as Zack Galifianakis’s character from the hit movie “The Hangover”
- Team PR guy Juan Dorado in a Pikachu onesie
- Shelby Miller as the “Tiger King”
- Kiké Hernandez as “Ken” from “The Barbie Movie”
- Brusdar Graterol as WWE’s The Undertaker
- Ryan Pepiot as Austin Powers
The Rob and Big costume from the training staff was certainly a favorite online as well as a group of veterans dressed up as wacky arm flailing inflatable tube men in honor of Freddie Freeman and “The Freddie” dance.
Rookie James Outman dressed as Jon Snow from Game of Thrones, which he told DodgersNation.com last winter was his favorite show.
Alex Vesia also laid it all out there as “Nacho Libre.”
Bobby Miller dressed up as Maverick from “Top Gun.”
Which was your favorite costume or theme? Sound off in the comments below.