Dodgers Team News
Dodgers News | Rumors: Pederson’s New Stance Paying Dividends, Ethier Replacements, And More
The final roster cuts are being made as Opening Day continues to draw closer and closer, but there are still some things that the Dodgers have to figure out roster-wise. Plus, there have been encouraging results from Joc Pederson’s new batting stance. Read about that and more in today’s Dodgers Credits:
- Joc Pederson changed his stance, and so far it has paid off.
- Yesterday was National Puppy Day, and, to celebrate, Dodgers fans sent us the best pictures of their puppies and former puppies decked out in Dodger gear.
- Vin Scully talked about the TV impasse, and hopes a resolution is near because he’s embarrassed of the current situation.
- Louis Coleman is having a dominant spring, and could be an important piece to the Dodgers’ bullpen.
- Justin Turner has also played well this spring, and he talked about what it took to recover from offseason surgery.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Carl Crawford and Austin Barnes will benefit from Andre Ethier’s leg injury. [Dodgers Digest]
- Yasiel Puig also needs to be an “iron man” during Ethier’s absence. [True Blue LA]
- Contrary to what many think, the Dodgers aren’t wasting Clayton Kershaw’s prime years. [Fangraphs]
- If Scott Kazmir struggles, Julio Urias deserves the call, writes Seth Gruen. [Bleacher Report]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://dodgersnation.com/dodgers-x-factor-candidates-for-2016/2016/03/16/”]NEXT: Dodgers’ X-Factor Candidates for 2016[/button]