Dodgers Team News
Dodgers News | Rumors: Team Rankings, Law’s Top 10 Dodger Prospects, and More
If you’re in the mood for some team rankings, team projections, and prospect stuff, then today is your day. There were rankings aplenty out there, as well as great recognition for Roy Campanella, and a whole lot more. So, pull up a chair and enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits.
- Our own Brian Robitaille talked about the six options at leadoff the Dodgers have this season.
- In case you missed it late last night, Kenta Maeda showed up early to camp.
- ESPN ranked the Boys In Blue as the #6 team in baseball entering the season.
- Yahoo! Sports, like ESPN, also had the Dodgers ranked 6th, and you can kind of understand it.
- Keith Law released his Top 10 Dodgers prospects, and even included a sleeper to look out for.
- If you were wondering who the team’s greatest catcher ever was, Sporting News declared it was Roy Campanella.
- PECOTA, which is a projection system, said the Dodgers would be the best team in baseball this season.
- Sports Illustrated finally wrapped up their Winter Report Cards, and the Dodgers earned a B- this year.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- The team’s Spring Training roster is set for 2016. [True Blue LA]
- More info about prospects was released, and it was a list of 21 through 30 on the team list. [Dodgers Digest]
- The list of early giveaway items is out, and there are quite a few great ones on there. [Dodger Insider]
- Approaching 34 years old, can Adrian Gonzalez keep on producing like he has? [LA Times]
- Justin Turner hopes that offseason surgery has fixed his ailing knee. [Orange County Register]
- Rick Knapp, courtesy of Ken Gurnick, gave his thoughts on the young pitchers on the team. [MLB.com]
- PECOTA projected catcher Yasmani Grandal to be an MVP candidate this season. [Baseball Prospectus]
- Cuban outfielder Alexei Bell showcased for scouts, and the Dodgers were among the teams there. [FOX Sports]
- The Dodgers are projected to have just an 88-74 record while also not winning the division. [USA Today]
- Does the team have too many voices, and took many cooks, in the kitchen? [Today’s Knuckleball]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://dodgersnation.com/dodgers-news-rumors-scully-with-reagan-left-field-questions-and-more/2016/02/15/”]Scully With Reagan, LF Questions And More[/button]
The BP piece that talks about Grandal also looks at the PECOTA projections of Corey vs. Kyle Seager. Fun!