It’s that time of day to peruse through the stories you might have missed that had to do with the Los Angeles Dodgers. Today, we have news about Frankie Montas missing a couple months due to surgery, Dodger Stadium getting ready for Opening Day, and a whole lot more. So, join us for today’s edition of Dodgers Credits.
- Power-thrower Frankie Montas is out 2 to 4 months after having rib surgery.
- Scott Van Slyke, Joc Pederson, and Kike Hernandez had fun with each other on Twitter.
- Dodger Stadium underwent a little facelift as the grounds crew revamped the infield and outfield.
- The team is still trying to find a taker for outfielder Alex Guerrero.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Great Lake Loons, the Dodgers’ Class-A affiliate, has a new logo set this season. [True Blue LA]
- The Dodgers ended up as the top organization on Baseball America’s list. [Dodgers Digest]
- The minor leagues could be a major part of the Dodgers’ World Series hopes. [Dodger Insider]
- Former Dodger pitcher Hideo Nomo was hired by the San Diego Padres yesterday. [Yardbarker]
- Dodgers’ over-under for wins is 87, according to the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. [Covers]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://dodgersnation.com/dodgers-news-rumors-pressure-game-programs-clayton-kershaw-and-more/2016/02/12/”]Pressure, Game Programs, Kershaw Perspective And More[/button]