Dodgers Notes: Chris Taylor Exits With Injury, Austin Wynns Crazy Road to LA, Andre Jackson Demoted & More
It’s been a very eventful start to the week for your Los Angeles Dodgers. The injury bug hasn’t been the kindest to them and it showed as they dropped their second straight on Monday. Our guys Clint and Doug broke down the big issues within their offense right now on the Blue Heaven Podcast, Dave Roberts gave some insight behind decision to have CT3 batting cleanup, and more!
The breaking news out of Monday night’s loss involves Taylor who had to exit the game in the 8th with what sounds like an oblique issue. More details to come but Dave Roberts revealed the issue after the game.
“Chris hurt his side throwing in the outfield and what’s concerning is that he doesn’t come out of games. We’re going to run some more tests tonight and tomorrow see how he feels … it’s probably fair to say that he’ll be down for a couple days at the minimum.”via Spectrum SportsNet LA
The team will hope he avoids the injured list.
At any rate, we’ve got a ton of Dodgers baseball ahead of us, continue reading and get the latest scoop on your Boys in Blue!
- The Tragic Story of Andrew Toles, How Mental Illness Robbed Toles of MLB Career, LA Re-signs Toles
- Dave Roberts Explains Why Chris Taylor is Batting Cleanup on Monday
- Dodgers Top Outfield Prospect Named Minor League Player of the Week
- Dodgers Fans Share Their Thoughts On Robot Umpires Once Again After Nightmare 9th
- New Catcher Austin Wynns Endures ‘Whirlwind’ to Get to LA
- Dodgers Hitters Need to Step Up in the Absence of ‘Consistent’ Will Smith
- Dodgers Send Andre Jackson to Triple-A, Recall Bruihl