Good morning, Dodgers Nation. It’s an early one today for the boys in blue. Breakfast baseball starts at 10:35 AM PT with an opener for LA. The Dodgers lost in extra innings on a walk off wild pitch after a long rain delay and some uneven Dodger offense.
It was a painfully long game and let us never speak of it again.
In other news, more fallout from the Julio Urias incident was spotted at Dodger Stadium as a famous mural depicting the left-hander in his highest moment as a big leaguer was covered up. Thanks to his part in LA securing a world championship in 2020, Urias was heavily featured in memorabilia and marketing. That all has been changing over the last week.
Also, Mookie Betts spoke with reporters on Saturday, saying that his foot hurts but thankfully no damage was revealed by any of the testing he underwent. He should be back in the lineup back home at Dodger Stadium.
Check out the day’s top headlines below!
- Clayton Kershaw Situation ‘Not Ideal’ to Dave Roberts
- Lance Lynn Provides Inside Scoop on Clayton Kershaw’s Health
- Joe Kelly Expected to be Activated Next Week
More from Our Partners at InsideTheDodgers.com
- Dave Roberts Addresses Rapidly Approaching Magic Number to Clinch Division
- Dave Roberts Explains Shocking Michael Busch Decision
- Former All-Star Pitcher Linked to LA as Potential Free Agent Landing Spot
Photo Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports